Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
Duration : Days of Run : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Varanasi - Delhi
DAY 01 : DELHI
Arriving New Delhi Airport in India. Our Chauffer will be waiting there bearing ply card of your name. Transfer to your hotel in Delhi.Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 02 DELHI - JAIPUR
Sightseeing tour of delhi
- Red Fort
Constructed by 5th Mughal king Shah Jahan for residential purpose in nine years between 1639 to 1648. The Fort has been encapsulated by UNESCO in list of world heritage sites.
Close on Monday.
- Humayun’s Tomb
The tomb of 2nd Mughal King Humayun ,who died fallen while disembarking stairs of his library, constructed by his first wife Bega Begum in 1565.
- Qutub Minar
Constructed by Qutb al- Din Aibak , one of the tallest brick minarets in the World , 73 metres height & also a world heritage site.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
- India Gate
Designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of those Indiansoldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first world war.
- President House
Also known as Viceroy’s House , occupied by Governor - General of India until Independence.
- Parliament House
The parliament house exhibit governance of world largest democracy, also known as temple of Indian democracy.
- Raj Ghat
Memorial of Gandhi , the father of our nation. His last words “Hey Ram” is inscribed on his cenotaph.
Leaving New Delhi for Jaipur
- Distance Delhi to Jaipur 270 km & 04:30 hrs drive
Arriving your hotel in Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 03 : JAIPUR
Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- AMER FORT
The Fort was residence of Rajputs Maharajas & their families , constructed of red sandstone & marble, known for its artistic Hindu style element, located in town Amer comes under Jurisdiction of Jaipur. Consist of some fascinating buildings :Diwan – E – Aam, Diwan – E – Khas, Sheesh Palace etc
- HAWA MAHAL
Also known as the Palace of winds, high screen wall built so that women of royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from outside.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
- CITY PALACE
Built by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 &1732 , includes two fascinating palaces –Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings in its palace complex.
- JANTAR MANTAR
The word Jantra derived from Yantra (Instrument) while Mantar mean calculation.This observatory, one of the world heritage site of UNESCO, built by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur in 1724, used for various astronomical calculations.
Back to your hotel in Jaipur.Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 04 JAIPUR- AGRA
Leaving Jaipur for Agra enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
- Distance Jaipur to Fatehpur Sikri 200 km & 03 hrs drive
- FATEHPUR SIKRI
Also known as ghost town or abandoned city , the estranged capital of third Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted due to shortage of water and some political reason.
Leaving Fatehpur Sikri for Agra
- DistanceFatehpur Sikri to Agra 48 km & 01 hr drive
Arriving your hotel in Agra. Evening free to browse Agra city.Overnight in Agra.
DAY 04 AGRA– VARANASI ( BY TRAIN )
MORNING Sightseeing tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal ( Sunrise )
Leaving hotel early morning for sightseeing of Taj Mahal at sunrise. TheTaj Mahal,a mausoleum constructed by fifth Mughal emperor in loving memoryof his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal stands as testimony of their eternal love.Taj Mahal is an Arabic word which literally means “Crown Palace”.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- In Summer Sunrise time is 5:30 AM
- In Winter Sunrise time is 6:15 AM
Back to hotel for breakfast and shower.
- Agra Fort
The Fort made of red sand stone depict residence & glorious rule of the mighty mughals with their lavish lifestyle. Constructed in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar, encircled with two huge walls & has some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower, Khas Mahal, Diwan I Am, Diwan I Khas etc.
- Itmad – Ud – Daulah ( Baby Taj )
After Agra Fort drive to Itmad – Ud –Daulah tomb. Like Taj Mahal, It is also a well known Mughal mausoleumin Agra and due to some of itsresemblance with Taj Mahal, this edifice is popularly known as “Baby Taj”.This tomb is elaborately carved with pure marble that reflect Indo Islamic architecture style. Empress Noor Jahan ordered this tomb after the death of her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg in 1622.
- Mehtab Bagh
One of the fascinating mughal gardens situated on opposite side of Taj Mahal across river yamuna. The garden is wooing travellers for enchanting river side view of Taj Mahal.
Evening Transfer to Agra Cantt Railway Station for train to Varanasi
Train KOTA PNBE Express (No – 13240 ) departs at 22:40 for Varanasi.
DAY 06 ARRIVING VARANASI
Pick up from Varanasi Railway Station & Transfer to your Hotel in Varanasi.
Afternoon Sightseeing tour of VARANASI
- Evening Aarti on holy river Ganges
Back to your hotel in Varanasi.Overnight in Varanasi.
DAY 07 VARANASI – DELHI ( BY FLIGHT )
Early morning boat ride on holy river Ganges.
Back to hotel for breakfast & shower.
Later transfering you Varanasi Airport for boarding flight to New Delhi. Either you can stay at Airport for your onward journey or we can transfer you to hotel in Delhi.
- Private AC Cab with English Speaking driver.
- English Speaking regional Tour Guides in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur respectively.
- All Toll , Parkings & State Taxes
- 02 Bottles Mineral water per traveller per day in cab.
- Any Tipping to Driver or Tour Guide
- Any Monument Entrances
- Any Accommodations or Food
- Any Jeep or Canter (Open Bus) for Safari in Ranthambore
- Airport Parking (In case pick up is done from Delhi Airport)
No of Traveller
USD ( Per Person )
INR ( Per Person )
01 Person Travelling
02 Person Travelling
03 Person Travelling
04 Person Travelling
05 person Travelling
Information required for booking this tour:
- Name of Travellers
- Delhi Hotel or Arrival Flight detail for Pick Up
- Final date of tour from Delhi
- Monument Entrance you have to pay directly at Government booking counter in INR only.Our tour guide will assist you in buying Monument admission ticket.
- Delhi Monument EntrancesPer Adult -Red Fort INR 500, Humayun Tomb INR 500 & Qutab Minar INR 500
- AGRA Monument Entrances Per Adult - Taj Mahal INR 1000, Agra Fort INR 500 , Fatehpur Sikri INR 500 & Mehtab Bagh INR 200
- Jaipur Monument Entrances Per Adult - Amer Fort INR 500, City Palace INR 500, Jantar Mantar INR 200 & Hawa Mahal INR 200
- Children below age of 15 years are entitled free entry inside Monuments.
- On request we can book any hotels in Delhi, Agra ,Khajuraho& Jaipur respectively.